Warm kale, creamy tahini, savory butternut squash, sweet dates all combined into one for this flavor packed winter salad.
What’ll you’ll need:
- 1 cup curly kale
- 1 cup tuscan kale
- 2 cups butternut squash (sliced and roasted)
- 1/4 cup dates (sliced)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- for dressing: 1/4 cup tahini, juice of 1 lemon, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, salt, pepper
What to do:
- Peel butternut squash and roast.
- In a separate pan, sauté kale with avocado oil spray until bright green in color.
- In a separate bowl, combine tahini with lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper.
- Pour tahini mixture over kale and continue to sauté until warmed and soft. Add dates to warm.
- Transfer to salad bowl. top with butternut squash, basil, parmesan cheese, sliced almonds.