Easiest every little Mac and cheese number. Just toss ingredients in the blender and you’re good to go!
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup sweet potato, baked (at 400F for ~45 minutes) with skin off
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (~1 tbsp)
- 1 cup bone broth (or vegetable broth for vegan option)
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese (I used Miyoko’s). Plain, unsweetened yogurt or sour cream would also work. Just further adds to the creaminess factor.
- pasta of choice
Combine all in food processor and blend! Serve over your favorite pasta! I went with a brown rice quinoa pasta here.