Three things I love: breakfast, pizza, and shakshuka. Naturally I combined all of them together for no reason other than drama and delight.
What you’ll need:
- pizza crust of choice (mine was pre-frozen, I used Banza)
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp harissa (optional – adds a nice little smokiness)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 orange pepper, chopped (option – I just happened to have on in the fridge)
- 2 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- micro greens for topping
- spices: salt, pepper
- Dice onions and pepper and sauté in avocado oil
- When onions and pepper become fragrant, add garlic and sauté.
- Add in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, harissa, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- When finished, add to pizza.
- Crack 2-3 eggs over the pizza.
- Bake for 12-15 min, until egg whites are set.
- Top with micro greens and goat cheese.