Planning meals and eating pancakes on a Sunday. Check the recipe for these gingerbread pancakes and the newest weekly meal plan below!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 dashes cinnamon
- 2 dashes nutmeg
- 1 dash cardamom
- 1 dash all spice
- Paleo Passion Foods maple cinnamon granola (code lemons15 for 15% off)
- for drizzle: almond butter mixed with maple syrup
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, and spices in one bowl.
- Combine egg, molasses, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in separate bowl.
- Mix two bowls together.
- Spray pan with coconut oil spray. Flip on medium heat.
- Top with Paleo Passion Foods maple cinnamon granola and almond butter / maple syrup mixture.
MEAL PLAN 12/19-12/23: tol_mealplan1219
this is the simplest and more delicious looking meal plan ever. thank you thank you!
Thanks, Emily!! So appreciate you taking the time to read it!!
Hi! I have the ingredients except almond flour, molasses, and maple syrup. Will this work with melted manuka honey? On a college budget and trying to avaoid buying a ton but these look so so good!
I think so! Not entirely sure, as I only tested the one recipe. Melted honey sounds just as tasty, and the two have a similar viscosity!