A few resources to keep you feeling loosy goosey juicy and stress-free in body and mind! I’ll continue to add to this throughout the week so keep checking back!
Apps / Online Workouts
- Tone It Up is offering their app for free for the next 30 days!
- Classpass is offering free virtual workouts. I don’t have a membership anymore (my account is frozen) and I still have access!
- Down Dog app is giving free membership until April 1st – yoga, HIIT, and barre, and 7 minute workouts available!
- Barre3 online has a 15 day free trail period! Barre3 focuses on mindfulness and finding the calm in the chaos – very applicable right now
- Sculpt society! They are offering free 14 day trial to new users. It’s dance cardio and sculpt class!!
- Yoga with Adrienne!! Free online yoga!
- The Under Belly Yoga – free trial for online yoga!
- Corepower Yoga is doing free on demand!
- The Class by Taryn Toomey – free trial
- Dance Body – dance-inspired fitness done at home!
- Obefitness – offering a free trial! A huge variety of class types ranging from cardio to HIIT to dance and boxing. Some cardio focus and others more strength focused. Yoga classes as well!
- Melissa Wood Health – 7 day free trial! Low impact movement type exercises that are perfect if you live above neighbors!
- The fit inn! Small small husband wife gym in Nyc area and they rock! $15/class
- om lounge yoga (yoga studio in pittsburgh) started offering live-streams and recordings of classes! $12 a month to have access which while not free is pretty low cost. Suzanne (the owner) is a small business owner and the best yoga instructor I’ve ever had.
- EverybodyFights is offering a Live subscription, hosting classes on-demand and live throughout the day. An unlimited membership runs at $30/month.
For more online workouts, check out this post.
- Kara Duval Pilates has Instagram live classes throughout the week; usually 3-4 classes
- Bar method is putting weekday workouts 12noon and 5:30 pm on Instagram live!
- Christie Wang offers pilates classes on her page!
- Kara Lennon regularly hosts IG Lives on her page.
- Rachael Devaux of Rachael’s Good Eats has lots of workouts throughout the week as well!
- Kelly Brabants of Booty by Brabants offers IG Lives as well. Love this workout!