Putting the one in ONE-derful with this one pan meal! Starting to run low on the fresh produce so I de-thawed some chicken sausage I had in the freezer and used up my frozen / store-well veggies like frozen broccoli, cauliflower gnocchi, onion, and sweet potato. Paired with a pre-made pesto. SO EASY, minimal clean up, and made in less than 30 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- 1 package chicken sausage
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 2 cups broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1 container pesto (I got the vegan one from Trader Joe’s)
Do it to it:
- Thaw the chicken sausage the night before if previously frozen.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Peel and slice veggies and coated in avocado oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes then added the sliced chicken sausage.
- Bake for 10 more minutes, remove from the oven, and cover in pesto.