Grab a pan and get cookin’! Easy little meal made in about 30 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- 1 package boneless chicken thighs (~1.5 pounds)
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lemons (juice of 1, slices of another)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup capers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parsley (for serving)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sauté onions until translucent. Add garlic and continue to stir.
- Add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear on both sides until browned, about 5 minutes each side.
- Add wine, juice of 1 lemon, and capers.
- Sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Slice 1 lemon and place on top of chicken.
- Transfer to oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Prepare zucchini as desired! I went with a little grill situation.
- Add parsley.