Another marvelous one pan meal! Absolutely love these on Mondays when the energy is low aka the time you want to spend in the kitchen is minimal. You can also check it out in this meal plan.
Put it in the grocery cart
- 1 package free-range chicken breast (~1.5lb)
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 limes (one for the chicken, one for the sauce)
- for the sauce: 1/4 cup tahini, 1/2 cup cilantro, 1 clove garlic, juice of 1 lime, 1/4 tsp salt, a few cracks of pepper, 1/4 cup cashew milk
Get after it
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line cooking tray with parchment paper
- Slice bell peppers, onions, and chicken
- In a separate bowl, combine olive oil with spices and lime juice.
- Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- As the chicken is baking, make sauce by combining all ingredients in blender and blending until smooth.