Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies easily rank in my top 5 favorite cookies flavors. So what better motivation to make a healthier edible cookie dough bite than with that flavor profile!! Recipe below!
- 1.5 cups oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Mix oats and almond flour in one bowl.
- In the other, mix remaining ingredients.
- Combine and roll.
- Sprinkle a little sea salt on top if you’re feeling fahhhhncy. Or just feeling normal bc tbh I add sea salt flakes to just about everything.
- for the chocolate cups, melt chocolate and drizzle in lined cupcake dray. Freeze for ~5 min.
- Add dough to center and cover top with more melted chocolate. Freeze again ~10 min.
- For added effect, take them out of the freezer and drizzle a little chocolate on top with some more sea salt.