My make up routine tends to be pretty minimal. Meaning I tend to not wear any at all. But when I’m going for an effortless, day time look, I have a few staples that I lather on my face / lashes. A little coverage but nothing too drastic. Catch the step by step product guide + the final ~product~ photo below.
- Cocokind primer drops: I use the light shade. Creates a matte look but still sheer coverage – nothing too heavy / you don’t look shiny or furry.
- Cocokind facial powder: I use the dark shade as a bronzer. Love it. Adds just a bit of glow.
- Cocokind brow balm: hello brooke shields. Sometimes all you need for a day look is aa strong brow.
- Jane Iredale lash lengthener: Lengthens the lashes pre-mascara for that “guess if I’m wearing extensions or not” look. If you buy it from Follain, you can use the code LEMONS for 10% off select products!
- Jane Iredale mascara: First non toxic mascara I found that I really like. If you buy it from Follain, you can use the code LEMONS for 10% off select products!
- RMS Un-cover up shade 22 under the eyes. I use this just to brighten up the under eye area – makes you look instantly awake. If you buy it from Follain, you can use the code LEMONS for 10% off select products!
- Cocokind maca beet: I use this instead of blush as mild cheek rouge. Just dab some on and blend with your fingertips. Creates a glowy look, rather than a fuzzy one.
- Kari Gran peppermint tinted lip whip: Tastes minty so you can use instead of gum. Not much color, so just creates the perfect shine. If you buy it from Follain, you can use the code LEMONS for 10% off select products!
All of these products can also be found on my shop page.
How does the mascara perform if your eyes get wet? Looking for makeup for my upcoming wedding, and I may shed a few tears.
This one isn’t waterproof, and it does bleed if I’m super sweaty or teary. I’m not sure if they have a waterproof one, but I’d check out Follain to see if they have any on their site. They’re my trusted resource for all things natural beauty.
You look sooo cute! I love how natural all of these products are. I really need to check out Cocokind, I’ve seen so many people using their products. I especially want to try out the turmeric stick!
Happy Monday 🙂
Aw thank you Beatrice! The turmeric stick is one of my favorite things!