It has taken me quite a bit of time to feel like I have made my apartment my sanctuary, but alas I think I have finally done it!! I’ve included all of the links below!
- Brentwood Home mattress
- Tassel Sage Duvet Cover
- Tassel Sage Pillow Covers
- Round Velvet Pillow
- Organic Cotton Sheets
- Breakfast Table / Lap Desk
- Bed Frame
- Large Dresser
- Smaller Dresser
- Side Table for bedroom
- Kitchen Table and Chairs: got these both from Amazon. While I love the way they both look, the table was a nightmare to put together. Nothing fit and the screws continue to pop off. But the chairs I’d recommend! Super simple to put together and have held up well!
- Sofa: I LOVE this sofa. Kind of an in between price, so comfortable, and such a statement piece! I purchased in the color Emerald.
- Loveseat: love the mustard color!
- Floor lamp – just got this and love it!! Adds the perfect ambiance without having to put the overhead lights on.
- Rug – originally got it from Jungalow but it sold out. Found it cheaper here! The size of mine is 5×7’6. Also found here for a little more expensive if that first link sells out.
- Desk: I really wanted to find a desk for super cheap through either Craigstlist / Offerup / Letgo but alas after 6 months of searching, I couldn’t find one that felt me. So I went with something from Amazon.
- Desk chair: love the color of this! It’s called aloe green.
- Shelves above desk: rated one star HAHA. This is because they don’t come with nails or anything to root the shelving into the wall if you get them online. So either buy them in store or make sure you have the right materials at home.
- Hanging lights
- Fruits tapestry
- Small Macrame: I got my boob Macrame from the cutest Etsy shop called MyLittleBohome. Follower her on IG to see when she starts selling again!
- Dreamcatcher (color light tan) – they actually had these in the gift shop of my hostel in Puerto Rico so I got a discount on it for staying there!
- Phases of the Moon Garland
- Hanging Triangles
- in the triangles I keep a mason jar full of lavender and a small canvas painting I got in Guatemala. Such a nice way to put those little, meaningful trinkets that should be on display but just aren’t.
- Hanging Triangle Twine Shelf
- I put a monogram “K” in this that lights up!
- Yoga Strap
- Plant Puns Planters
- Hooks for Walls
- Towel Hook
- Wall Jewelry Rack
- Eye Mirrors: This one is in a neutral wood, but I also love these ones in gold!
- Large Sun Mirror: It’s currently sold out, but I purchased it from the Jungalow! It was one of the more expensive pieces I have in my little abode, but brings me so much joy!
- Black Felt Letter Board
- Shower Curtain
- Bathroom print: butts by Julia Heffernan (small 13 x 13)
- Artwork/prints on desk:
- Welcome Mat
- Frame wall: I got all my prints from society 6 and the frames from amazon.
- Reading Naked by Printable Muse (x-small 8×9)
- Morning by Isabelle Feliu (x-small 7×10)
- Terracota Pastel by Grace (s-Small 8×10)
- Grow Typography by PHIRST (small 13×16)
- Sun Drawing Gold and Pink by Sewzinski (small 13×13)
- Let the Sunshine In (x-small 9×8)
- Mustard Tones by La Chic Clock (black / black)
- Tired Eyes by Evelyne van den Broek (x-small 8×10)
All of my plants I got from Mahoney’s Garden or Home Depot!
other tips and tricks for home renovation:
- take. your. time. Don’t rush it because you just want it to be finished. Better to get it done right than to get it done fast.
- Keep an eye out for recycled pieces. I got my bookcase and coffee table from craigslist for $10 and a few other things from letgo and offerup for super cheap!
- Splurge on the statement pieces. I cannot even tell you the number of compliments I’ve received on my Jungalow mirror. It is my most favorite $200 I’ve ever spent. And unfortunately isn’t available anymore, making me even MORE grateful I snagged it.
- Sign up for emails from stores you like. don’t get me wrong, I’m certainly not advocating for more spam. But I’ve gotten some great deals from wayfair (my couch) and society6 (artwork / shower curtain) just by signing up for their email list and catching the sales when they get them.
- Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to re-use things you have that almost work. I switched out the handles on my bureau and spray painted my mirror for $20 total and they took on a whole new personality!