One of my favorite thing about gift giving is creating a theme and getting a few small things relating to said theme. So I came up with five themes below with gifts of all price ranges (some even free!!). Discount codes also included! Enjoy, sweet wonderful friends!
For the Fitness Fanatic:
- Kettleboobs: I absolutely love these!! Kettleballs with boobs on them! They also come in different varieties like GRL PWR and cactuses. So, so cute.
- Google Home for music. Whether I’m working out or cooking, sometimes you just need to really jam.
- Subscription to online Workout Service – check out this blog post for a bunch of online workout subscriptions!
- Booty bands – I use these all the time during home workouts. Or if I’m just studying at my desk for hours on end! Very portable and fit in any backpack or travel luggage.
- Class to a local gym – find a class in your area and buy one for your loved one!
- TRX band – TRX is already having a HUGE 30% off discount sale. And you can use the code KatieTRXGift10 for an extra 10% off all items!!
- Yoga mat: There are a million different mats out there. I love my lululemon nonstick one and have had it for years. Non-slip even during super sweaty classes.
- Fitness attire: one of my favorite leggings brand is Booty by Brabants – don’t be deceived by the one size fits all. They really do look amazing on everyone!! I also love everything Beyond Yoga makes – my favorite kit right now is these leggings and this bra.
For the Stressed Out Mess:
- Traditional Medicinals Nighty Night Tea: I drink this every night before going to bed. Really trying to elevate my bed time routine, and this is a very small, easy, and affordable way to lull yourself into a slumber.
- A bath teak (I like this one)
- A bouquet of Eucalyptus or lavender – I always keep a little sprig of eucalyptus in my room and refresh it for around $5 every week. Keeps the room and my mood feeling fresh.
- Lavender essential oils – if ever you’re feeling overwhelming, just put a drop of lavender essential oil on your wrists and take a deep inhale.
- Aera essential oil diffuser: I use this every day when I get home. Doesn’t require water so it’s no mess and you can set alarms for it! Waking up to the smell of lemongrass is so refreshing. 25% Black Friday sales! Code TWISTOFLEMONS20 for 20% off!
- Body oils – I love the Frank and Whit lemongrass oil!! Code LEMONS for 20% off
- Really dark chocolate – I love everything Taza or Eating Evolved has to offer. I keep dark chocolate coconut butter cups in the freezer for emergencies.
- A list of light-hearted book suggestions – I have a list of books that I keep in my bookcase here.
- A soothing music playlist – make your friend or family member a soothing playlist!! A cheap but thoughtful way to induce some calm and relaxation
- Subscription to a meditation app: I personally like the app Headspace, and used this when I was first getting into meditation.
- A class to a local yoga studio: find a studio in your loved one’s area and purchase a class for them!
For the Conscious Consumer:
- Reusable produce bags – love bringing these to the grocery store or farmers market!
- Reusable tote bag for groceries – very affordable gift to encourage friends to ditch the plastic in the grocery store or farmer’s market
- Stasher bags – reusable plastic bags!! I use these every single day!
- Weck jars: these are what I use for meal prep. So stackable and make for easy storage.
- Glass Tupperware: I bought mine from BJ’s and its as pretty affordable.
- Silver straws: Love these from Crate and Barrel!
- Reusable travel silverware: great for travel to avoid plastic cutlery
- Healthy human coffee mug / smoothie container:
For the Clean Green Beauty Kween:
- evolvh shampoo and conditioner – My favorite non-toxic shampoo and conditioner! code LEMONS for 15% off!!
- Cocokind highlighter sticks and chia seed oil – I use the highlighter sticks whenever I got out and the chia seed oil every day either after a toner or after a wash
- Frank and whit toner, cleanser and body spray – love all of these products! Code LEMONS for 20% off!
- Primally pure deodorant – I’ve been using this for over a year now and still love it! No underarm discomfort. Code LEMONS for 10% off!
- Lily lolo mascara – LOVE this all natural mascara! Makes my lashes long and luscious~
- Bath salts
For the Winter Wallowers:
- Comfy blanket – I’m really crushing on this one
- Weighted blanket
- Verilux light lamp – for those feeling the winter blues, I LOVE this light lamp!! I get home from clinic and just shine my face in it for 10ish minutes. Such an amazing gift during the dark days
- Buying someone a plant: seriously the BEST way to spruce up a mood. get something living in your room!!
- LL bean slippers: the comfiest, coziest thing to ever meet your feet
- Flower subscription
- Cozy hat