I just celebrated my 29th birthday recently, and I am notoriously difficult to gift for (bc I have everything). So thought I would compile a list of my current favorite things!
- Massage: I was gifted a massage to Zeel and it was divine! For those in the Boston area, I had Brigitte DeLashmette and I can’t recommend her enough!
- Facial: If you’re in the Boston area, my favorites are Shannon from Noel Herbals and Irena from SkinStudio in Brighton, MA.
- Skincare products – all of my favorites here!
- Sustainable swim wear – I ADORE You.Swim and also been eyeing Londre lately too!
- Jewelry – Oma the Label and Mejuri are my favorites!
- Natural wine – Scout & Cellar, Urban Grape (Boston local), and Usual Wines
- Handmade flower bouquet – if you’re local, I just went to Rococo in Somerville (Bow Market) and it is SO cute!
- Caraway pans – These are the BEST! Using that link gets you 10% off until 4/19!
- Daily Harvest – I get this for not only myself but friends going through busy periods, too! (code twistoflemons for $25 off your first order)
- A tarot reading! Something definitely out of my comfort zone, but this was gifted to me and it was something so different than I would ever think to get for myself!
- A private yoga / movement session with a favorite local instructor. My family got me a session with Erica Bornstein for Christmas and I just used it. She. Is. Marvelous.
- My sister went through psychologytoday.com and found me a few therapists that were in my insurance network then sent them to me. Doing this legwork was such a gift (and completely free!).
- Gift certificate to their favorite restaurant! For my Boston favorites, check out my Boston city guide for ideas!
- Plan a whole day where they don’t have to think about anything!! For my day this year, I didn’t have to make a single decision and it was GLORIOUS.
- Ceramics: prices vary
For other ideas: check out this post to see my favorite kitchen items and this post to see what’s in my apartment!
My boyfriend and I started asking our family and friends for airbnb giftcards for all holidays. It has been THE BEST gift ever. We have a trip planned this summer that is going to be 100% free for us- what better gift could there be? (and still have gift card balances left over for another trip!)
I loveeee this idea!! Thank you!!