It’s that time of year again! Gift guides below for everyone in your life.
- Wild Folk wreaths ~$75-100 custom made and last a really long time!
- BDY SQD gift certificate: 1 on 1 myofascial stretching, infrared sauna, and normatec boots. perfect for the recovering athlete! $45 for the intro offer
- Bright bar gift certificate: the gift of an organic spray tan! $50
- Yogaworks teacher training: starting January 11, 2020 in Boston – weekend format over the course of 4 months. $500 off the training until December 2nd!
- Coop pillow: $59.99
- Letterboard – $18.99
- Bloomscape gift certificate – price varies
- Light lamp: starting at $34.95
- Vitruvi essential oil diffuser: $119
- Larissa Loden jewelry: prices vary
- Reed diffuser: $34
- Fa La La La Croix ornament: $15
- New Tupperware!! $34.99 – I love the look of this one. So chic you may just forget it’s Tupperware at all.
- On the go filtered water cup: $14.99
- Rent the runway subscription – $159/month (code RTRKLEMONS for $100 off your first 60 days!)
- Subscription to Headspace: $69.99/year
- Disney plus subscriptions: $6.99 a month
- Noise canceling headphones: $59.99
- Eco Gift Bundle: $78
- Charger pad: $60
- Eye mask for sleeping: $7.99
- Airfryer: $79.99
- Year and Day plate wear: prices vary
- A good cookbook!
- Nothing Fancy / Dining In by Alison Roman
- Just the Good Stuff by Rachel Mansfield
- Vibrant and Pure by Adeline Waugh
- Misfits Markets subscription: starting at $22/month
- Thrive Market Subscription: free for the first 30 days, $59.95/year subscription after that. Use the link thrivwemarket.com/twistoflemons for 25% off your first order!
- Sitka salmon share subscription: starting at $99/month
- Measuring spoons: $32
Social media maven
- Tripod stand for selfie videos
- Learn how to take photos like a pro in Foodtography school
- Subscription to Adobe / Lightroom – the platform to edit photos
Check out more gift guides here (2018), here (2017), and here (2016)!