With the amazing help of you guys, I’ve compiled a list of free fitness in Boston! Great first time deals and classes perfect if you want to try something out without buying or are traveling.
- YogaWorks -first week free new student offer! There are two locations – 1 in Cambridge and 1 in Back Bay.
- Corepower – first week free new student offer! TONS of locations: Back Bay, Charlestown, Comm Ave, Downtown Crossing, Fenway, Fresh Pond, Harvard Square, Medford, Newton, Seaport, South End/Ink Block
- The Ring boxing club – in Brookline
- Flywheel – first free spinning / barre
- Harvard stadium – Always free! There’s a small fee for parking if you want to drive, but otherwise completely free to do your own thing.
- Sweat or Regret – every Saturday at 9am – you run half the steps then do a body weight workout together on the turf. And Sweaty Wednesday from 6:30-7:30pm to run the steps. Follow them on Instagram for updates!
- November project – Wednesday Harvard stadium steps at 5:30AM AND 6:30 AM. There’s also a blog to keep you updated!
- OV Boston often hosts free classes throughout the week. You can check out their Instagram stories for updates!
- Radiant Yoga Boston
- first class free if you send them an Instagram dm!
- Black sheep bagel café – donation based yoga on Monday at 5:45pm
- Burnin’ by ray – first week free in both Seaport and Belmont locations
- Rowhouse first class free!
- Lululemon run club – Monday at 6:30pm! Follow them on facebook for updates!
- Everybody fights – first class free, amazing boxing gym!
- Lululemon on Newbury St. – free week of yoga, kickboxing and strength/stretching classes!
- Patagonia store – free yoga at the newbury street location Tuesday night at 7:30pm. Call (617) 424-1776 to book your spot. 30 person maximum.
- Uncommon movement – free workout every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30pm at the Soldiers and Sailors Monument in the Boston Common.
- Liberty Hotel – Free yoga/pilates at liberty hotel on Saturday morning at 10am. Complimentary group classes conducted by Equinox!
- Orangetheory – lots of locations all over Boston and first class is free!
- Classpass – first two weeks free! Amazing classes all over Boston!
Free fitness in the summer:
- Greenway fitness program – This is another seasonal one, so check back in depending on when you’re visiting! Over 130 classes in summer 2019.
- Seaport sweat (depending on what time of year you’re in town): classes like yoga, kickboxing, bootcamp with incredible instructors like Blair Flynn (balancewithb hehe), Eliza from Kick it by Eliza and Booty by Brabants!
- Free yoga at assembly row in the summers
- Post office sq does free classes in mornings all summer long
- Healthworks does a free outdoor summer series at various locations around the city
Good first time deals: