You may see these and think: hmm what do I do right now? Resist my urges or run the kitchen? A type of FIGht or FlIGht if you will. My advice: make them, but purrrrhaps this kitty is biased. 3 ingredients, tho. Beat the Tuesday blues with a little chocolate, almond butter and purples. Recipe below!
- 1 bar dark chocolate (I used 80% dark…bitter = better)
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1 large
- Melt chocolate (I put about 2 cups water in a pan, then placed a metal bowl over boiling the water and placed the chocolate in it, stirring until melted).
- Line cupcake molds with paper cups.
- Put layer of melted chocolate in 1 cup. Add 1 tbsp almond butter. Cover almond butter with more chocolate.
- Repeat until all chocolate is gone. Mine made 3 cups.
- Place fig slice on top.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until set.
- Keep refrigerated.