If there are an absurd number of chocolate chips in something, can you not call it breakfast? Like specifically how many chocolate chips disqualifies it from the breakfast category? Asking for a friend and that friend is most obviously me. My gut reaction is that there really no rules anymore. So eat this at any time of day or night.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl. Wet in another.
- Combine wet with dry.
- Fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into parchment lined tray.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup remaining chocolate chips and a pinch of sea salt on top
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until top is set and toothpick can be inserted cleanly.
**for muffins: 350F for 20 minutes (thank you @bewellbymichelle !)