If you haven’t read yet, I got a job!!! Which means very soon I’ll be back to professional meal prepping every week. Aka Tupperware cleaning is my cardio.
The best thing about recipes like these is just how easy they are to adjust for different flavors. As in, instead of peaches, you can easily sub for berries or apples. Great recipe to have as a staple for easy grab and go breakfast and snacks! You can also catch this recipe in this meal plan guide.
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup peaches, cubed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (for topping)
Grab and go:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl (oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder) and wet in another (eggs, vanilla extract, bananas, and maple syrup).
- Combine wet with dry. Fold in peaches.
- Place 1/3 cup mixture in lined cupcake tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until tops are browned and firm.