I made these for Christmas and they were a one hit wonder hit!! They will most certainly be a regular and welcomed additional to the morning line-up in the future, regardless of the season. I stacked them with tomato, egg, wilted spinach, avocado, and Hollandaise sauce, but they’re even awesome just on their own! Recipe below!
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- few dashes of sea salt
- few dashes of pepper
- 1.5 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line tray with parchment paper.
- Mix together dry ingredients: almond flour, baking powder/soda, and spices
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs and olive oil.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry
- Plop into small dollops onto parchment paper
- Bake for 20 minutes, until tops are golden brown
- top with a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Makes ~7-8 small scones